Hexagonal 3D Cubes.
1080P Square DXV
This is a pack of 3D animated, looping videos designed for projection mapping artists, live visual performers and VJs.
By building hexagonal shaped boards and projection mapping these animations onto them you can create stage designs, dj booths or art installations that are easy and cheap to create as well as being modular and scalable.If you have ever wanted to try video projection mapping then this animation pack combined with video projection mapping software is the perfect thing to get you started making professional looking shows.
Please view the video in the link below.
Deluxe Version Features
- 50 seamless looping animations
- Alpha channels (transparency) included for all 50 animations for advanced mixing and automatic masking, making them easy to mix with your own videos (see video from 0:57 - 1:10)
Mapping reference image - designed to help simplify the mapping process - map the one simple, colour coded, numbered image first - playback videos and they will all be mapped correctly
- Every animation is exactly 15 seconds long /120 bpm
- Animation movements cycle in repetitions of 4 - adjust the overall playback rate in vj software to simultaneously synchronize all clips to 4/4 electronic music
- All based on the same formation of 10 hexagons
- Compatible with other packs of the hexagonal mapping series
- Different colour themes assessable by adjusting hue value in software
- Quicktime Video 1080P Square
Notes about the promotional video
For purposes of demonstration colours in promotional video may differ from those in the actual clips, adjust the hue in video playback software to access all colour themes shown in the video.
In the video from 0:09 - 0:15 there is a live video containing a projection mapping example that includes some additional content shown that is not part of this mapping pack.
More information about the different versions of this pack can be found here